An honest start: I've been planning to start a blog for professional reasons for about a year now and I'm in a sort of disbeleif that I will successfully update posts with the frequency that I desire...
Most of the inspiration for me to start writing tonight is due to being hoodwinked by blogger.com. I was just peeking at a good friend and former neighbor's photo-blog and wanted to leave a comment because she's really taking off and doing good things.. I understand that I have to sign in to leave a comment, but before I could look away it was time to come up with a title and layout for my very own blog.
Anyhow, a quick shout out to Dania Maxwell www.daniapatricia.com and Dorian Hood @dorianhood on twitter. These two are both headed in great creative direction and have been doing what I keep talking about starting for sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment